Many sincere saints have fallen short of the glory of God in the neglect and failure of the application of the blood to see the full potential of complete salvation in Christ (1 Pet 1:2-5). For herein lies the unlimited reservoir of His grace! (Eph 1:7). By His redeeming blood, we are drawn nigh to Christ (Eph 2:13). By the sprinkling of His blood, Christ is our living peace! (Eph 2:14). By His everlasting virtue of His blood, we have full access to the glory of God! (Eph 2:18).
The blood of Jesus is the treasury of heaven, the ultimate treasure of Heaven and earth. Through Him, all covenantal blessings flows profusely into the earth. For the blood today speaks of better promises of the better covenant! (Heb 12:24; 8:6). The supreme attainments of all advancement and bliss lies in the revelatory wise understanding of the incomparable significance of His blood. (Col 1:12-14; 2:11-15).
The wonders of His blood is unlimited! (Eph 2:5-7). By the sprinkling of His blood brings untold blessings:
- Seal of justification renders to every saved soul. (Rom 4:25)
- Justification imparts life to every redeemed soul. (Rom 5:18)
- Grace reigns superiorly in the earth. (Rom 5:17)
- Resurrection of lively hope in Christ Jesus. (Rom 15:13)
- Righteousness clothes the bridal company. (2 Cor 5:21)
- Veil removal for open heavens encounters. (2 Cor 3:16)
- Heaven imparts glory to the Body of Christ. (2 Cor 3:18)
- Favour empowers the nobility of Sonship. (Eph 1:6)
- Wisdom unlocks the mysteries of redemption. (Eph 1:17)
- Power demonstrates the miraculous signs & wonders. (Heb 2:4)
- Glory radiating the power of the ages to come. (Heb 6:5)
- Participation of the Melchizedek era. ( Heb 8:1)
- Revelation unveils the workings of the 7 Spirits. (Rev 1:4)
In short, nothing but the blood unveils the abundance of His grace and goodness as well as His unfailing mercies to bring every saint to the fullness of their salvation in Christ Jesus!